1. Feet: taking care of your feet is of great importance to the marathon competition. In the training and matches, you should cut your feet nail short and smooth, rasp off the calluses, release your feet through bath and use release medicines to have a feet massage.
2. Blain: in order to avoid the blains, you have to use the “double-decked fur” to protect the sensitive zones. rub the feet with ointments to make them lubricate.
3. Training shoes: competitor should wear the same shoes when they have training and formal competition. When purchasing, they should take many elements into consideration, such as lightness, free breathe, relatively soft and thick soles, shock absorption and flexibility. Besides they should be a little bit bigger than the normal shoes, in order to reserve enough space for feet to bulge in the shoes.
4. Socks: the same as the shoes, choose a pair of socks are also important. It is suggested to choose the specific ones which can absorb the sweat and are seamless. They are made of the fibres which can keep dry, warm and clean, and prevent the feet from having vesicle.
5. Clothes: choose some loose, free breathe and sweat absorbing sports clothes.
6. Hats: during the trainings and matches, it can avoid the direct irradiation of sunlight.