1. oppress the legs
2. pull the muscle of coax
3. pull the back muscle of the thigh
4. pull the muscle of the back and waist: during the long-distance running, competitors should keep the waist straight so that the back waist was pressed hard. Without sufficient warm-ups, the muscle will be easily damaged.
5. pull the back muscle of the upper arm: both arms should keep switching during the match, so that the warm-ups should be necessary.
6. pull the back muscle of the calf: find a step a little higher than the ground, force the heel gradually, oppress it as low as possible.
7. press the knee: knee joint is pressed particularly hard when upgrading, so that warm up the knees to prevent it from damaging.
8. pull the upper muscle of the thigh
9. stretch the waist
10. pull the heel