搜狐体育讯 铁人三项是一项挑战自然、战胜自我的新型体育运动项目,运动员需要连续完成游泳、自行车和长跑,对运动员在体能、速度和技巧上均有较高要求。铁人三项2000年才进入奥运会。
以下是铁人三项裁判员常用表达法:
| 问候运动员 (Greetings to Athletes) | |||
| 欢迎来到X X X。 | Welcome to X X X. | ||
| 你好! | How do you do! | ||
| 今天感觉如何? | How are you today? | ||
| 你今天的状态如何? | How's your condition today? | ||
| 祝你成功! | Have a good race! | ||
| Nice race! | |||
| 祝你好运! | Good luck! | ||
| Good race! | |||
| 引起教练、观众的注意 (Attention to Coach, Spectators) | |||
| 请离开这里。 | Go out please. | ||
| 请后退。 | Please step back. | ||
| 对不起你不能再靠前了。 | I am sorry but you can't go any further. | ||
| 播报号码 (Calling the Numbers) | |||
| 号码? | Number? | ||
| 比赛号码? | Race number? | ||
| 请出示你的号码。 | Show your number, please. | ||
| 你的比赛号码在哪里? | Where is your race number? | ||
| 0 | (Number) zero | ||
| 123 | (Number) one two three | ||
| 456 | (Number) four five six | ||
| 789 | (Number) seven eight nine | ||
| 100 | (Number) one zero zero | ||
| 比赛装备 (Equipments) | |||
| 厚度超过5毫米。 | Thickness exceeds 5 mm. | ||
| 你必须用另一个代替。 | You must replace it with another. | ||
| 这个不行,请到自行车维修服务处调整一下。 This is not good. Please go to a bike mechanic. | |||
| 这个装备不符合规则,请与裁判官/技术代表协商。 This equipment is against the rule. Consult with a referee / technical delegate. | |||
| 你必须使用符合规则要求的比赛服。 You must use a suit that meets the requirements. | |||
| 在自行车和跑步赛段必须穿比赛服。 You must wear clothing in the cycle and run segment. | |||
| 在自行车和跑步赛段不得裸露躯干。 You must not compete in the cycle and run segment with bare torso. | |||
| 比赛开始之前 (Before Race Start) | |||
| 请到出发区域。 | Hurry up to the start area, please. | ||
| 请到出发线。 | Go to the start line, please. | ||
| 各就各位。 | Everybody at the start line, please. | ||
| 离男子优秀组比赛出发还有30分钟。 | Thirty (30) minutes to elite men's start. | ||
| 离出发还有一分钟。 | One minute to start. | ||
| 请站在出发线的后面。 | Stand behind the line. | ||
| Toes behind the line. | |||
| Behind the line…, please. | |||
| 不要紧张,放轻松。 | Take it easy. | ||
| Relax. | |||
| Stay calm. | |||
| 听裁判信号出发。 | You are now in the hands of the starter. | ||
| 预备! | Take your mark! | ||
| 在游泳赛段中 (During Swim) | |||
| 你还好吗? | Are you all right? | ||
| 你想继续比赛吗? | Do you want to continue? | ||
| Do you want to carry on? | |||
| 遇到紧急状况,你可以举起你的胳膊请求援助。 In an emergency, you may raise one (an) arm overhead and call for assistances. | |||
| 国际铁联规定,“运动员一旦获得正式援助,必须退出比赛“。 ITU Rule says, "Once official assistance is rendered, you must retire from the competition. | |||
| 转换区 (Transition Area ) | |||
| 不要骑行。 | No riding. | ||
| 下车。 | Dismount. | ||
| 上车线,在那边。 | Mount line, over there. | ||
| 请穿上比赛服。(配合手势) | Singlet…, please. (Say this with gesture) | ||
| 将你的汗衫拉直。 | Straighten up your top singlet. | ||
| 比赛号码… | Race number…, number… | ||
| 请固定好你的比赛号码。 | Fix your race number, please. | ||
| 请绑好头盔。 | Helmet strap..., please. | ||
| 这边。 | This way. | ||
| 自行车比赛 (Bike Competition) (以下适用于分龄组等不允许尾随的组别) | |||
| 注意! | Watch out! | ||
| 看前面。 | Look ahead. | ||
| 请减速。 | Slow down. | ||
| 保持距离! | Distance! | ||
| Keep your distance. | |||
| 注意你和别人的距离。 | Check your distance from others. | ||
| 不要并行。 | No side by side. | ||
| 请离开这个区域。 | Move out of the space. | ||
| 退后。 | Stay back. | ||
| Pull back. | |||
| Move back. | |||
| 到左边 / 右边! | To the Left / Right! | ||
| Move to the left / right. | |||
| 你们靠的太近了。 | You are getting too close. | ||
| 不要靠的太近了。 | Do not get too close. | ||
| 分开。 | Separate. | ||
| 你必须尽快通过。 | You must attempt to pass quickly. | ||
| You must be seen to be progressing. | |||
| 你阻碍了别的运动员。 | You are blocking the others. | ||
| 不要尾随其他运动员。 | Do not follow the other competitor. | ||
| 你正在尾随其他运动员。 | You are following competitors. | ||
| 不允许扔自行车饮水瓶。 | You are not allowed to throw bike bottles. | ||
| 不要扔饮水瓶。 | No throwing bottles. | ||
| 交通规则 (Traffic Rules) | |||
| (你必须)在红灯的时候停止。 | (You must) STOP when the traffic signal is red. | ||
| 请靠左 / 右行。 | Left / right side of the street, please. | ||
| 请不要并排骑行。 | Do not cycle side by side. | ||
| 请不要穿越中线。 | Do not cross the center line. | ||
| 请戴好头盔,这是国际铁联规则。 | Wear bike helmet, please. It is ITU Rule. | ||
| 各种表述 (Various Expressions) | |||
| 前进。 | Go ahead. | ||
| 你跑的路线是正确的。 | You are on the right course. | ||
| 你跑的路线是错误的。 | You are on the wrong course. | ||
| 此处禁止通过。 | No passing here. | ||
| 不允许接受帮助。 | No assistance allowed. | ||
| 你不可以获取任何外界的帮助。 | You are not allowed to receive assistances. | ||
| You must not get assisted by anybody else. | |||
| 对不起,我不可以为你提供帮助。 | Sorry, but I'm not allowed to assist you. | ||
| 饮水站,在前方5公里处。 | Aid station, five kilometers away. | ||
| 停止和恢复一名运动员的比赛 (Stop and Go Rules) | |||
| 停! | Stop! | ||
| 按照我的指示。 | Follow my instructions. | ||
| 请下车。 | Get off your bike. | ||
| 提起你的车。 | Lift your bike. | ||
| 好了,走! | Okay. Go! | ||
| 终止一名运动员的比赛 (Stop an Athlete) | |||
| 关门。 | Time-cut off. | ||
| 对不起,你在关门时间外。 | Sorry, you are out of time-limit. | ||
| 你被出示红牌。 | You are red carded. | ||
| 你已经被取消比赛资格。 | You have been disqualified. (DSQ) | ||
| 请离开比赛场地。 | Get off the course, please. | ||
| 我希望你下一次在比赛中取得好成绩. | I hope you have a good race next time. | ||
| 对不起,你因被套圈而取消比赛资格。 Sorry, but you have been lapped and now disqualified (DSQ). | |||
| 裁判员在对运动员做出更严重的处罚前没有必要事先向其出示警告。 It is not necessary for an official to give a warning prior to issuing a more serious penalty. | |||
| 你必须理解ITU竞赛规则。 You must understand the ITU Competition Rules. | |||
| 退出比赛后请告知裁判员。 Please inform race officials after withdrawing from the race. | |||
| 如果发生事故 (In case of Accident) | |||
| 你还好吗? | Are you all right? | ||
| 有麻烦吗? | Any troubles? | ||
| 有问题吗? | Anything wrong? | ||
| 我能帮助你吗? | May I help you? | ||
| 出了什么事? | What happened? | ||
| 你想继续比赛吗? | Do you want to carry on (continue) ? | ||
| 退出比赛场地后 (When retired from the race) | |||
| 需要帮助吗? | Need any help? | ||
| Need a hand? | |||
| 需要什么吗? | Need anything? | ||
| 需要喝点什么吗? | Need anything to drink? | ||
| 需要医疗服务吗? | Do you need medical care? | ||
| 救护车马上就过来。 | Ambulance coming soon. | ||
| 在终点或者颁奖仪式上 (At the Finish or Ceremonies) | |||
| 请摘下你的太阳镜。 | Take off your sunglasses, please. | ||
| 比赛结束后 (When race is over) | |||
| 祝贺你。 | Congratulations. | ||
| 表现不错。 | Good race. | ||
| 你很棒。 | Good for (on) you. | ||
| 抗议和申诉 (Protest and Appeal) | |||
| 请重复。 | Please repeat. | ||
| 请再说一次。 | Beg your pardon? | ||
| Say it again, please. | |||
| 请讲得慢一点。 | Please speak more slowly. | ||
| 请稍等,我立即核查。 | Please wait, I'll check it right away. | ||